Wil je op de hoogte gehouden worden van soortgelijke vacatures? Schrijf je dan nu in en ontvang speciaal voor jou geselecteerde vacatures in je mailbox!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
This position plays a key role in the
successful delivery of services,
especially in providing ongoing support to the Mobility Consultants, which contributes to the
service provision, ongoing development, and maintenance of our corporate
clients in order to maximize business opportunities for Crown World Mobility
from such relationships. In particular, the post holder will provide efficient and
effective support to all aspects of the company operation in
order to ensure that high quality services are provided to both members of the
public and businesses. This will include direct contact with internal and
The Assistant Mobility Consultant reports directly to the Senior Mobility Consultant.
Essential Job Functions
- Answer phone appropriately and professionally and put through to correct colleague or take a clear message.
- Update customer files in Crown systems by entering appropriate data with accurate and complete information.
- Instruct 3rd party vendors and follow up where appropriate.
- Book and instruct Freelancers.
- Research specific information required by Mobility Consultant for clients / assignees.
- Research updated information to include in welcome packs and any other additional ad-hoc information required for assignees.
- Provision and follow up of all relevant options and recommendations to client.
- Create and update (ad hoc) reports and trackers.
- Monitor inboxes when colleagues are on holiday leave or on sick leave.
Job Specific Competencies
When you're the enthousiastic trainee we are looking for let us know by writing your motivation and leave your CV. We will call you back soon.