With a global network in over 220 countries and territories across the globe, DHL is the most international company in the world and can offer solutions for an almost infinite number of logistics needs. DHL is part of the world’s leading postal and logistics company Deutsche Post DHL Group. And now you have the chance to be a part of this company.
The timely and accurate preparation and reporting of monthly financial statements for DHL entities in accordance with Accounting principles and corporate policies.
- Prepare and report financial statements timely and in line with International Financial Reporting Standards and Deutsche Post DHL policy and guidelines.
- Maintain the financial accounts in line with IFRS and Deutsche Post DHL policy.
- Responsible for several balance sheet accounts
- Risk management according to our internal General Ledger guidelines.
- Maintain chart of accounts in line with DHL guidelines.
- Perform account- and sub ledger reconciliations in line with DHL guidelines.
- Provide support for the analytical review (balance sheet and profit & loss)
- Process General Ledger postings and journals
- Prepare and process accruals and provisions and ensure compliance with IFRS and DHL guidelines.
- Perform month-end closing activities according to month-end schedule.
- Responsible for quality control of outsourced activities.
- Prepare VAT reporting
- Perform Statutory Reporting activities
- Review journals to ensure alignment with IFRS and Deutsche Post DHL policy.
- Provide requested financial information and services to business partners and controlling.
- Maintain positive relationships with the Business Partners
- Provide internal and external auditors with all relevant information needed to perform an audit.
- Understand the processes of other financial departments, to ensure they follow correct accounting principles and corporate policies.
- Review and improve existing processes.
- Provide operational guidelines.