Wil je op de hoogte gehouden worden van soortgelijke vacatures? Schrijf je dan nu in en ontvang speciaal voor jou geselecteerde vacatures in je mailbox!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
Maastricht | Secretarieel | Callcenter / Customer Service | Fulltime (startersfunctie) | Avondwerk | Weekendwerk | Fulltime (ervaren) | Tijdelijke fulltime baan | Middelbare school | MBO | HBO | Universiteit
From April 1st trucks (for business use) have to pay road charges to drive at the Belgian roads. To meet the requirements of the Belgian Road pricing system should road users to register for this. And here you are responsible for! Together with colleagues you going to ensure that this registration is handled and processed correctly. Your job is to answer customer questions.
From March 14 or March 21 an English speaking training starts for the duration of one week. You learn how to use different systems and the registration process. When the training is finished, you start working on your own.
It is a temporary project with possibility for extension when you function well. The work takes place 24/7. This means you will be scheduled from Monday to Sunday throughout the whole week. During this period you work 30 till 36 hours per week!
What we offer:
• A gross hourly wage of € 8.80;
• A paid communication and product training;
• Work experience in a leading company;
• Work at least 30 to 36 hours per week;
• Various work;
• Working in a friendly team.
What we ask:
• You have at least secondary vocational education level;
• You have good communication skills in German / French;
• Your English language is good enough to follow the course;
• You are enthusiastic and customer focused;
• You work very accurate and structured;
• You are 24/7 available from Monday to Sunday;
• You work at least 30 to 36 hours a week;
• You're the first week full time available for the training, which is of course paid;
• You have not planned any holiday in the period ahead so that you're fulltime available!
• speaking Dutch is not required!
Are you interested in this job as a customer service agent? Please apply online via the link, and we will get back in touch with you! For questions, please contact Amanda Doon at the number 043-3507500.