Helaas, deze vacature is niet langer actief
Wil je op de hoogte gehouden worden van soortgelijke vacatures? Schrijf je dan nu in en ontvang speciaal voor jou geselecteerde vacatures in je mailbox!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
The Mercedes-Benz Customer Assistance Center Maastricht (CAC) is the central point of contact in Europe, caring for the needs of current and prospective Mercedes-Benz and smart customers. More than 25 different nationalities add diversity and enrich an organization dedicated to satisfied customers and high performance. Employees act as brand representatives ensuring that customers receive personal assistance in their own language at a consistently high level. Our Customer Service departments answer customer enquiries and complaints, while the Service24h department organizes roadside assistance for customers. Services related to customer mobility are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. The Retail Services department supports technical and product related competencies for the CAC, Daimler and external parties.
As part of Retail Service, XENTRY Support is the first point
of contact for delivering worldwide assistance to the retailer network and
external entities (e.g. independent workshops) using applications,
diagnostic equipment and software supplied by Daimler’s aftersales division,
Global Service and Parts (GSP/O).
Tasks and responsibilities of the XENTRY Support User Helpdesk (UHD) are:
- Handle incoming work (phone, email, tickets) from B2B
customers and respond to the queries in a timely and professional manner;
- Analyze and investigate issues making use of acquired knowledge and available tools;
- Provide information and assistance with regards to XENTRY Hardware and Software, coordinate repair and exchange-service of the diagnostic equipment, investigate problems related to the installation of updates on components, provide support in case of issues with initial network configuration, etc.;
- Accurately document work related activities in the relevant ticketing system according to established policies and procedures;
- If necessary, coordinate with internal stakeholders to resolve complex enquiries and complaints about supported products;
- Ensure all areas of personal responsibility are handled promptly, accurately, and with outstanding customer service;
- Whether required, perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
If you identify yourself with this profile and would like to be part of our successful team, don’t hesitate to apply for the position.
- An exciting job in a multicultural, young and informal international working environment with interesting conditions, both primary and secondary:
- Lucrative relocation package. If applicable, you will also be reimbursed for first arrival, housing fee, and moving costs.
- 200 vacation hours (based on full time employment);
- Holiday allowance: 8% of annual salary;
- Competitive performance based salary growth;
- Result oriented bonuses;
- Employee Car Program: discount on new or used Daimler brand cars;
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates;
- Pension plan;
- Transportation plan: free bike every 3 years or; free public transport or; contribution to fuel costs
- A “tailor made” individual development plan
Good to know!
Mercedes-Benz offers a 'relocation package' for candidates who live too far from Maastricht to travel each day, but are willing to relocate for their professional career. Also, this company offers a wide variety of benefits for their employees.
If you would like to apply for this job, click on the 'solliciteer direct' button at the top of the page. Please add your motivation letter for this job in English and upload your resume also in English. You can also call us at 043 3507500 for more information. We look forward to hear from you!