Helaas, deze vacature is niet langer actief
Wil je op de hoogte gehouden worden van soortgelijke vacatures? Schrijf je dan nu in en ontvang speciaal voor jou geselecteerde vacatures in je mailbox!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
Sittard | Commercieel / Verkoop / Inkoop | Callcenter / Customer Service | Fulltime (startersfunctie) | Parttime (overdag) | Fulltime (ervaren) | Tijdelijke fulltime baan | Middelbare school | MBO | HBO | Universiteit
Our client’s company was founded in 1994 and develops, produces and sells simple and innovative solutions in high quality to the healthcare market. They knows the needs of the market by listening to their customers and to be advised by professionals. This company is operating internationally and owns companies in the Netherlands (headquarters), Germany, Denmark, Sweden, Belgium, Spain and the US. Our client has had 22 years of growth and because of the opportunities in the international market, they will grow strongly in the upcoming years.
To support the sales organization, we are looking for an Internal Sales representative for the German market. Our client’s Headquarters are currently based in Geleen (NL).
- Maintain all customer contacts
- Organize and manage the sales order process, from offer to invoice
- Set up appointments for the sales team
- Strategically identify contacts for lead generation
- Market research
- Support in the process of tenders
- Support in reporting and analysis of sales developments and market trends
- Assist with marketing promotions and activities
- Log and coordinate inquiries and complaints
- Native German language skills with excellent business writing skills and good business sense
- Good knowledge of English (corporate language)
- Preferable knowledge of a third European language
- Bachelor’s degree
- Several years of relevant work experience
- Commercial (telephone) skills
- Strong customer orientation
- Broad knowledge of MS office packages
- High energy level combined with a keen desire to learn and grow
- Ability to adapt to constantly changing environment and work under pressure
- High level of accuracy, systematic way of working with attention to details
- Strong communicator with good listening skills
- Ability to multi-task at a very high level
- Key values: Social Responsible, Market-driven, Innovative, Leading, Energetic (SMILE)
The company offers a unique international working environment where talent and ambition can develop to its fullest. An exciting job in an international performance managed organization, where they often have an alternative way of thinking. This is a growing company in a market with great potential.
Want to know apply? Click on 'solliciteer direct' and upload your resume! Or give us a call at 0433507500. We look forward to see your application!