YoungCapital is the number one kick-starter of young professionals in the business world. As of now, we are looking for a German speaking Recruiter. Are you thé commercial and assertive talent who always sees opportunities? Do you cherish the idea of working in a fast growing, young organisation where technology and recruitment meet in a cool new product? Then we are looking for you!
As a recruitment talent, you will constantly be searching for the perfect match between our clients and candidates. You take inventory of the client’s needs and wishes and ensure an optimal result. As a recruiter at YoungCapital, you are responsible for the selection and screening of the best candidates for our clients. Besides, you are excellent in relation management, assertive and always looking for the right match. In short : No day will be the same!
Your tasks and responsibilities:
- You recruit and select the right candidates in given deadlines.
- You engage in selection interviews with the chosen candidates.
- You maintain optimal contact with your own clients.
- You search for new clients to increase your own client-portfolio.
What do we offer you?
- An excellent starting point for your career.
- An independent position within a professional team.
- Good employment package with favourable retirement and bonus regulations, covered travel expenses, 25 paid vacation days, 6.5 ADV-days and a variety of incentives, ranging from a trip to Barcelona with your colleagues to coupons and department outings.
- Ample training opportunities via the YoungCapital University and trainings.
- Working with the best colleagues, an innovative work environment and a lot of fun!
Who are you?
- A real doer who thinks in possibilities and solutions and does as he says.
- A fun, social colleague with a healthy dose of humour.
- A commercial attitude and excellent communicative skills
- An eye for organizing and multitasking and handy with social media
- You are pro-active and host a positive attitude at all times
- With your enthusiasm and perseverance you’ll always ensure both a happy client as well as a candidate
- An ambitious and energetic talent who is always eager to learn more
- A person who takes matters in his/her own hands and takes responsibility for own personal development
- You have a certified HBO or WO diploma.
- At least 1 year experience with Staffing ‘Arbeitsübernehmungslassung’
- Available fulltime.
- Able to put priorities in stressful situations.
- Experience in a sales environment.
- You are a native German speaker or speak the German language fluently both written and orally. Speaking English and/or Dutch is a plus.
- We will shortly open an office in Berlin so our ideal candidate lives in the area of Berlin or has the ambition to move (back) to Germany.
Who are we?
YoungCapital is the number one kick-starter of young professionals in the business world. We link highly educated young talent to employers. During your study, after graduating or as a young professional. Young talent is what drives innovation in the business world. That’s why we help this young talent to capture their place in the market. We do this under the labels of YoungCapital, StudentJob International and YoungCapital Professionals. With over 3 million talents spread over seven European countries, we currently possess the largest talent network in the whole of Europe!
Our clients range from big and well-known companies, varying from mkb’s to multinationals and governments. You’ll be working in a young company with enthusiastic colleagues. Together you’ll always strive for the best results!
Interested in this challenging job as Recruiter?
Then apply online immediately via the apply button, or email your CV and motivational statement to Manon ten Holter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Curious to find out what else we can offer you? Then go to https://www.young-capital.de/info/arbeiten-bei