Customer Support Representative in Dublin
CarTrawler is the world’s biggest online ground transportation marketplace. We connect customers and travel companies to more ground based transport solutions in more cities than they will find anywhere else.
So apply now this is a great opportunity!!
The Customer Centre of Excellence is the heart of our business and it’s all about the customer experience. We want people who will play their part in providing our customers with a friendly, knowledgeable and efficient service. We know car hire can sometimes be confusing and we use our expertise to make things easy and straight forward for our customers. The team is comprised of people from many different nationalities and cultures and provides a great platform to learn about business from the ground up.
- Salary gross €27,000.
- The training for this project starts: 18-4-2016 or 16-05-2016 in Dublin
- International work experience.
- Exposure to a multicultural and multilingual environment
- Coaching opportunities
- Real possibilities of career development
- A modern, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Good communication skills.
- Manage numerous coordinated tasks.
- Be proactive in selling the products we offer and match product benefits with customer needs.
- Communicate all relevant customer feedback to team leaders to facilitate ongoing improvements of our service.
- Establish and maintain positive working relationships with peers and key stakeholders.
- Identify and make recommendations to support the internationalization team.
What we are looking for:
- Experience within customer service.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Fluency in Dutch and English is essential – both written and verbal communication.
Interested? Click solliciteer direct!
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Landelijk (dus ook bij jou in de buurt)
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)