Commercial Director at YoungCapital in Cologne
Take the opportunity to use your many years of B2B sales knowledge and start now as Commercial Director at YoungCapital in Cologne, Germany.
What are you going to do:
As Commercial Director at YoungCapital in Cologne, you will be responsible for the overall sales of all services and sustainable business solutions of YoungCapital Germany. You will manage the different account teams: Logistics/E-Commerce, Customer Care, Banking/Insurance and Retail. With your leadership and guidance, you help them perform oustanding and also grow. In addition, in the position of Commercial Director at YoungCapital in Cologne, you will be responsible with a small team for driving the business development area forward as well as acquiring new B2B business. You will report to the managing Director of YoungCapital Germany.
Your main tasks:
- Develop and execute an annual sales plan to grow the business profitably;
- Development of a multi-year sales strategy for our offices in Cologne, Berlin, Düsseldorf and Munich;
- Responsibility of all activities for new business and expansion of existing business;
- Participation in the expansion and relationship building with our top 10 clients;
- Adapting to clients' needs and translating them into concrete solutions;
- Expanding, leading, developing and coaching the teams of junior and senior profiles;
- Supporting the team in all sales activities, contract negotiations and training support;
- Performing administrative tasks in CRM and evaluations of KPI's;
- Acting as an interface between the Operations and Backoffice departments, as well as a member of the Executive Team of YoungCapital Germany.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to play an active role in the expansion of the sales team in a company with over 30% growth per year;
- Very good benefits package including bonus payments, company car/train business and 29.5 days holiday per year;
- Centrally located, modern office in the heart of Cologne;
- Happy Healthy and connected: a company pension scheme, Urban Sports Club coöperation and healthy lunches;
- Very good opportunities for further career development;
- Flexible working hours;
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo - Bachelor's degree in the field of economics, ideally with a sales focus;
- At least 8 years of professional experience in B2B sales, preferably in the personnel service industry or another service sector;
- Double-digit growth in turnover should not be unknown to you;
- You are independent, self-motivated and have a positive personality;
- A near-native German speaker and fluent in English. Dutch is a plus!
- Willingness to travel throughout Germany;
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Buitenland: Buitenland
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- the overall sales of all YoungCapital services in Cologne
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.