Wanted: a Finnish-speaking junior online marketer at a very well-known Utrecht-based website!
Are you adept at online marketing, proficient in Finnish and an analytical as well as a visual thinker? Is it your goal to achieve incredible targets along with our client and do you think you’re ready for a new challenge in the form of a junior online marketer position? Keep reading!
Where you will be working
Our client is based in the centre of Utrecht and manages a very well-known
website specialising in comparing products. Their aim is to help consumers
decide on their purchases and to make every customer happy. Because of the size
of the product range on offer (nearly 3 million products), it is very important
to the client that their online content is neat and highly organised.
As a junior online marketer, you will be a part of an international online marketing team consisting of both Finnish and
Dutch employees, whose aim it is to dramatically increase the website’s visitor
Your other responsibilities
- Making sure that those product categories for
which you develop marketing campaigns are looking good.
- Developing SEA campaigns with your team.
- Developing social media advertising campaigns, using
Facebook ads for example.
- Generating leads and making improvements based on
Skills and traits we’re looking for
- You have a
good command of Finnish, both written and spoken, and you also speak
- You are creative, have excellent analytical
skills and are always looking for ways to improve.
- You are helpful, responsible and like to take
- You are passionate about the internet and all of
- Experience using Adwords Editor, Facebook ads and
Bing Editor would be an advantage.
What we offer
- An open, informal yet professional working
atmosphere with ambitious, young co-workers.
- A unique opportunity to work with the most
well-known Dutch web shops.
- A competitive salary, depending on your age and
- A cool work space with a variety of amenities,
such as a ping pong table, pool table and foosball table.
If this vacancy has piqued your interest, and if you think you are well
suited for the job, don’t hesitate and send in your application by clicking the