For our client, an international company producing electromechanic parts, we are currently looking for a fulltime sales promotion executive. You will be working in their office in Amsterdam.
Preparation for Roadshows:
- Support and prepare roadshows, table top exhibitions and other exhibitions;
- Create product information panels for these shows when a new product is released;
Arrange samples for new product releases;
- Support the maintenance of roadshow equipment by request.
- Conception, development, planning and implementation of the booth, in
cooperation with a booth construction company;
- Planning and coordination of all activities related to exhibitions, such as
invitation letters, product presentations, hotel bookings, company events etc.;
- Summarization and analysis of the exhibition leads.
Create Promotional Material/Tools
- Preparation of promotion boards;
- Order (support to develop, coordinate, communicate with the
headquarters and partners, order and follow up);
- Create product catalogues on request;
- Communicate withe advertising agencies to make catalogues/connecter selectors etc;
- Translation of English promotional material to German;
- Preparation of data such as photos, samples etc from other sections;
- Design and layout of the advertisements (wording, pictures, print layout) using 3rd party;
- Arrange/coordinate/outsource gifts, Christmas cards, giveaways for customers;
- Newsletter creation/support;
- Support telephone conference calls with other HRS divisions.
Website coordination and maintenance
- Give initial reply and support the questions and inquiries through Hirose website and /3rd party website;
- Upload / maintain promotional information and functions on HRS website;
- Coordinate with the website team in Japan (Ideas etc...).
- Marketing qualification or comparable experience;
- Language skills: German
(native) OR French (native) and
fluent English (due to translations of promotion tools);
- Professional knowledge of Excel, Word and Powerpoint;
- Professional knowledge of Adobe Photoshop and QuarkXpress (desirable not essential);
- Technical knowledge / experience (desirable not essential).
How to apply?!
If you wanted apply for this vacancy please press the button "solliciteer direct" button!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (ervaren)