Helaas, deze vacature is niet langer actief
Wil je op de hoogte gehouden worden van soortgelijke vacatures? Schrijf je dan nu in en ontvang speciaal voor jou geselecteerde vacatures in je mailbox!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
The (medior/sr) SEO specialist is a storyteller which delivers the customer driven message, supports business strategies and presents recommendations in such a way Stakeholder buy in is generated.
The SEO specialist will be part of an internal consultancy team which advises the business on their content strategy, technical and popularity activities of the website from a data-driven search engine optimization perspective. The SEO-specialist is responsible for the communication to a part of the organization and will be part of a team which supports each other to advise the company in reaching their next step in increasing the traffic to the online properties and adapting to customer expectation.
Key areas of responsibilities
• Getting search as priority of the business stakeholders
• Advising business stakeholders on content strategies
• Drive changes to enhance customer experience via search engine optimization
• Prioritize and explain search engine optimization execution to operational team
• Present SEO initiatives to business stakeholders
• Work on SEO-projects for future SEO services on various platforms
Key Skills required
Required / Mandatory:
• Strong SEO knowledge and 3+ years of clearly visible SEO experience either agency or client side.
• Active, hands-on optimization experience is required in
o Technical optimization
o Content optimization
o Link building/ popularity
• Unique balance of disciplined strategic thinking, creative passion, and a willingness to be hands-on, while being able to ensure goals are being hit
• You must be able to write clearly and quickly, present your ideas in an organized and coherent manner
• Comfortable interacting with senior executives
• Able to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
• Able to drive search related projects
• Excellent English skills, both in writing as verbal communication
• Strong understanding of web analytics
• Proven ability to effectively provide training and explain processes and procedures.
Preferred but not mandatory:
• Experience using a CMS and an understanding of the impact they have on SEO
• Affiliate marketing experience
• Knowledge and experience with SEO tooling
o SEM tooling – BrightEdge
o SEM tooling – Adobe SiteCatalyst