Customer Loyalty Representative wanted for Mercedes Benz in Maastricht
Are you looking for a new challenge and do you want to work for an international company? Do you want to build a booming career and develop yourself in the best way possible? Do you like helping customers and providing them with the best quality? We have the perfect job for you at Mercedes-Benz in Maastricht!
The Customer Loyalty Team (CLT) focuses on retaining and renewing the loyalty
of owners and/or drivers who have had a negative experience with the
Tasks / Responsibilities:
- Contacting customers, showing empathy in order to enhance customer
- Make balanced decisions concerning compensation given to customers
- Work within guidelines and processes, but retain flexibility to deviate from
these guidelines and processes when required.
- Thorough investigation in customer background prior to making outbound call.
- Share information in database and inform team members and other relevant
- Signalize bottlenecks in processes and guidelines and suggest solutions
- Provide customer feedback to OM for further distribution and handling
- Manage own case load
- (Near-) native German
- Fluent in English (corporate language)
- Fluency in any other European language is a plus.
- Strong focus on sustainable customer satisfaction
- Excellent communication skills, in particular empathy and listening skills
- Problem solving through customer focus
- Able to identify and act to customer reaction in appropriate manner
- Previous outbound calling experience is beneficial
- Stress management – handling workload and demanding customers
- Accuracy with data handling
- Quick thinker
- Team player
- Good computer skills
What do we offer?
- Working hours 40 hours a week, Monday - Friday.
- Work in a growing international company in a young, ambitious, professional and
- We offer a competitive salary.
- A comprehensive relocation package is applicable for candidates living further
than 50km from the CAC.
- Collective health insurance at discounted rates, self-development
opportunities, result-oriented bonus (variable payment) and pension plan are
just some of the secondary benefits of working with us.
Good to know!
Mercedes-Benz offers a 'relocation package' for candidates who live too far from Maastricht to travel each day, but are willing to relocate for their professional career. Also, this company offers a wide variety of benefits for their employees.
If you would like to apply for this job, click on the 'solliciteer direct' button at the top of the page. Please add your motivation letter for this job in English and upload your resume also in English. You can also call us at 043 3507500 for more information, you can ask for Evelien Muller. We look forward to hear from you!
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Gepubliceerd op