Frontend Developer at Jobbird in Nijmegen
To find the perfect balance between the creativity and functionality of all of our external-facing applications.
What are you going to do:
Did you answer YES? You might be the one we're looking for!
Jobbird; one of the fastest-growing job boards in The Netherlands. Our customers place their vacancies on our platform, and we match them with job seekers.
Jobbird is part of “The Works”. A Human-based tech company, also known for brands such as YoungCapital & Uitzendbureau.nl. Each day we are responsible for hiring thousands of people, and every year we help over 2000 companies and 50,000 job seekers. A pretty cool accomplishment, but we don't settle. Our ambitions are way bigger; We strive to become market leaders in the international job board market.
Our company culture is flat and our team is down to earth. We're a team of humans, working closely together to achieve great things. We believe in each other, give our people lots of responsibility, and a whole lot of trust to get it done. That's our key to success. And if we don't get it done? Then we also celebrate our failures. Because we care about learning and improving every step of the way. In this company, there'll be plenty of room for you to use your brains, experiment, and grow on all levels.
We're looking for an experienced Frontend Developer to help build the future of content management for Jobbird and millions of visitors. You'll work closely with our online marketing department and leverage the latest technologies in content management and delivery to create an accessible and modern user experience for both visitors and content creators.
This role needs someone that loves to take initiative and come up with innovative ideas on how we can improve from a technical point of view. Someone who will be up to a challenge to lead, teach and mentor other people. Your work is crucial and will truly help with our first steps to expand internationally in 2022.
Technologies we use at Jobbird
- Docker, New Relic, Apache, AWS
- MySQL, Elasticsearch + Kibana, Redis
- PHP, Symfony, (Yii2), NodeJS + Express
- JIRA, Gitlab & Gitlab CI, (we are moving away from Phabricator & Jenkins)
What we offer:
- Competitive remuneration package
- You're joining a company that is growing remarkably. (A +200% revenue increase from 2020 to 2021)
- Working alongside a team with ambitious and creative developers
- Flexible working hours and location
- Growth opportunities & variety of tasks
- A yearly budget for your education and development
- A yearly budget for sports gear (we care about your health)
- Great benefits, such as a pension plan, potential bonus, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday day
- You will have a MacBook Pro or a Chromebook
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- A minimum of 4 years of professional experience as a frontend developer
- Experience with GitLab and CI/CD
- Experience with backend (PHP, or different)
- Great communication skills. English is mandatory, Dutch is not
- Experience teaching your insights and learnings with other colleagues, or a big drive to start doing it
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
If you're interested, fill out an online application straight away by clicking the application button. For more information please contact Evi Alifragki at firstname.lastname@example.org
Not sure you meet 100% of our qualifications? Have an untraditional background? Apply anyway or feel free to send me an email with your questions/hesitations.
Who are we?
Endless energy. A look at the world with fresh eyes. And innovative ideas at work. That's what Jobbird stands for. We are known for our innovative take on recruitment. We see Jobbird more as an internet company. Therefore, it is no surprise that IT and innovation are leading for our strategy.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- To find the perfect balance between the creativity and functionality of all of our external facing applications.
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.