An International Bank is looking for an English speaking and writing Transaction Officer at Corporate Banking Services (CBS) established in Utrecht. Always wanted to work in an internationally oriented environment? Do you have knowledge of banking products and processes? Are you customer focused and result driven? Then you may be the skilled and experienced professional we are looking for! Keep reading for more information!
As a Transaction Officer you will work on a variety of tasks within the Operational team of Corporate Payment Services. You will be responsible to ensure a timely and controlled accurate transaction process according to market standards. Your work environment is equipped to control risk and to meet the international service level agreements and market practices. The following tasks will be part of your role:
- Monitor and process transactions;
- Identify failing transactions; escalate problems to senior staff or supervisor;
- Perform internal and external position reconciliations;
- Perform inquiries on differences in positions, breaks or errors;
- Maintain (or advice on) processes and work instructions;
- Process and monitor
Accruals, Charges and Internal Costs;
- Liaise with front and back offices in the Netherlands and Europe.
Wat wij bieden:
- An inspiring work environment with enthusiastic professionals;
- A fulltime job (36 hours a week) for a longer period of time;
- A salary from €14,77 per hour.
Wat wij vragen:
- MBO+/HBO Diploma
- Knowledge of products and processes in (wholesale) banking, preferable Cash
- Knowledge of the following applications: Oracle Flexcube (Accounts- and Payments System), Swift Alliance Gateway, SEPA (BVA - PEX/ORM);
- Customer focus;
- Ability to work in an International, multi-cultural environment;
- Fluent in Dutch and English; German, French or Spanish is desirable;
- Team player;
- Result driven;
Solliciteren: Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!