French speaking customer support representative in Amsterdam!
Are you customer-friendly and fluent in French? Are you able to communicate in a clear, customer-oriented manner and are you looking for a new challenge? This is your lucky day! We are currently looking for a French speaking customer support representative for Catawiki. Is this the perfect job for you? Then keep reading!
As a Customer Support Representative, you are the first point of contact for sellers and buyers, and are also responsible for their complaints and questions being addressed and resolved in a correct and timely manner, via phone or email. You can communicate in a clear, customer oriented manner; customer satisfaction is your main goal. You try your utmost to find fitting solutions to all problems. You can mediate between buyers and sellers in case of disputes. Your extensive communications with our users alert you to possibilities for improvements in our services and financial processes. Lastly, your skill with language enables you to help your colleagues communicate with buyers and sellers in languages they do not speak.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Timely and correctly dealing with questions and/or complaints from sellers and buyers, via phone and email;
- Managing disputes and complaints;
- Consulting other departments and making sure feedback is provided in a timely manner;
- Pro-actively signalling and initiating possible improvements in order to prevent questions, optimise processes, and improve the Catawiki platform;
- Contributing to projects aimed at improving the customer support experience.
Wat wij bieden:
WHAT WE OFFER:
- You get the chance
to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company!
- You will have an
exciting job in a young, dynamic & international organisation.
- You benefit from
excellent opportunities for career development.
- You can join us
for sponsored events and afternoon drinks.
- You get to work in
a fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges.
- You get lots of
room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Wat wij vragen:
- You have at least completed middle-level vocational education;
- You have professional
experience in a similar position;
- You are a native
- You have a good
command of the English language;
- You are available for
a minimum of 32 hours a week;
- You are available 2
evenings per week and 2 Saturdays per month;
- You are keen on
working in a fast-growing, informal organisation;
- You are accurate,
customer-oriented, pro-active, emphatic, responsible, stress-resistant and a team player.
Solliciteren: Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk, Fulltime (ervaren)