Recruitment Proffesional Accenture Veldhoven
Are you passionate and motivated to start at the HR department for a international company at Veldhoven? Do you have the desire to achieve results together with your colleagues? If so, you might just be the candidate we are looking for. In your role you will be responsible of the Recruitment team.
Wat wij bieden:
A working environment that fosters your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues on challenging projects for top international businesses. Moreover, we offer you excellent primary and secondary benefits, including:
- A 13th month and holiday pay, which you can spend freely within a flexible benefits tool;
- An attractive bonus program;
- A pension scheme arranged to your personal situation;
- A laptop and smartphone which can be used for private calls;
- Reimbursement of expenses;
Discount on Accenture shares.
Wat ga je doen?
You aim to provide superior service in terms of onboarding and administration. You are too conscious of the recruiter during the whole process. You support and challenge the recruitment specialists. The Recruitment Support team members will be in close contact with the Recruiters, and also in direct contact with the client organization and external suppliers of human resources.
Accenture is a company that is
globally involved with Strategy, Digital, Technology and Operations. Our
Operations professionals maintain specific business processes, business
applications and IT infrastructure solutions for our clients. You will be
the Accenture Operations organization,
where you are part of the in-house Recruitment Team at ASML in
Veldhoven. The services provided by this team include global,
end-to-end recruitment activities.
Motivatie mag in Nederlands of Engels.
Wat wij vragen:
- You have a HBO/Bachelor degree (preferably Administrative or Human Resources)
- Organize interviews;
- Candidate Management;
- Identify issues early state and escalate towards appropriate target audience;
- Facilitate on-boarding process activities including notifying candidate and stakeholders of start activities, and tracking completion of on-boarding tasks;
- Administrative tasks such as ensuring the system administration is correct;
- Conduct internal controls to enhance quality of work;
- Actively contribute to knowledge sharing within the team;
- Support and sustain positive work environment that fosters team performance through own work and behavior;
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills;
- Knowledge of various administrative/recruitment tooling.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.