If you feel motivated to work at the fastest growing tech company in Europe and be our new Accountmanager/Team Lead who heads up our Dutch Inside Sales team, then read on…
What you will do
An Accountmanager/a Team Lead in our dynamic organisation contributes to the success of our commercial auction targets. You will provide the Country Manager on a daily basis an update on the sales team’s performance. You and your team team will be primarily responsible for acquiring high potential clients and servicing and managing strategic key accounts.
You will closely monitor the sales KPI’s and achieve the team’s goals whilst giving the Account Managers all the support they need. You should be able to analyse the current work processes and implement improvements. Your work will consist of 80% reaching your individual sales target and 20% Team Lead activities. You will report directly to our Country Manager for the Netherlands.
Please note that you'll be working at our Dutch office in Assen.
Tasks and responsibilities
- Train, motivate, guide and coach the Inside Sales team;
- Lead the team in acquiring high potential clients
- Help the CM to strategize on ways to prospect, acquire and service the high potential clients
- Train the team in servicing and growing the strategic key accounts
- Achieve quarterly team and individual targets;
- Monitoring and reporting on KPI’s;
- Conduct team meetings to increase individual and team success;
- Monitor CRM and telephone reporting systems to validate ongoing performance;
- Review weekly forecast with the Country Manager;
- Do job interviews, bilateral meetings and performance appraisals
- Organize weekly meetings and daily stand-ups with the team;
- Communicate with other departments in order to improve internal processes and -ultimately- the performance of the sales team
- Implement improvements to optimize the customer satisfaction and professionalize the work processes of the department.
Wat wij bieden:
This is your chance to become part of Europe's fastest growing tech company! You will have an exciting job in a young, fast-growing, dynamic & international organisation.
Additionally, you can expect:
- 25 days Paid holiday & holiday allowance;
- The Catawiki pension plan (no contribution from the employees, so Catawiki is paying for the whole pension plan);
- Excellent opportunities for career development;
- Sponsored events and afternoon drinks;
- A fun team in a fast-growing online company facing complex challenges;
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, and to learn and grow.
Wat wij vragen:
- Bachelor's degree in the commercial, marketing, business or communications field;
- Professional experience in (tele)sales;
- Team lead or managerial experience;
- Native Dutch and fluent in English is required;
- Available for 40 hours per week;
- Comfortable at working at a data driven organisation (knowledge of excel and reporting tools is required)
- Quick learner, is able to learn the ropes fast and report the results to the Country Manager;
- Preferably have experience with working for an online platform, e-commerce or multinational
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (ervaren)