Wanted: Marketing & Communications executive in Amsterdam
We are looking for an ambitious self-starter with a strong passion for marketing to join a fast growing specialized recruitment company. Do you have a passion for (online) marketing and consider yourself to be an expert in communication? If so, This might be the job for you!
Wat wij bieden:
What we offer you
- Competitive salary;
- Great incentives (such as team lunches, company trips & nights out!);
- Opportunities for career progression and fast-track growth;
- Training & development aimed at taking you to the next level;
- Free gym membership and flexible work-out times;
- Fun, inspiring & challenging working environment in the center of Amsterdam.
Wat ga je doen?
As a Marketing & Communications executive, you’ll give further shape to the company brand, both online and offline. Besides executing the companies marketing strategy, you will be required to be forward-thinking and initiate projects that will support the company’s ambitious vision. You will be involved in building relationships and engaging our online communities in the form of industry updates and blogs. The tasks and responsibilities include:
- Network engagement – You will be developing and integrating content marketing strategies along with external content marketing specialists;
- Email marketing management - Managing the contact database, direct marketing to clients and candidates and assisting with lead generation activities;
- Event management - Investigate and manage events that would be beneficial for business development, candidate attraction or the internal recruitment strategy;
- Internal marketing - Liaising with the management team to create marketing material that will support internal initiatives and incentives;
- Company website management – Manage and maintain the company Website. Continually work on SEO of the website;
- Digital marketing – Researching new online media opportunities that may benefit the business, keeping up to date with current digital marketing trends and initiating digital marketing projects. Furthermore you will be liaising with digital advertising agencies and negotiating with media suppliers to achieve the best results at the best prices. Subject to budget, create online banner adverts and oversee PPC ad management;
- General Social Media management - Responsible for general social media management, making sure that the company employees’ profiles are in line with the marketing guidelines in terms of content and appearance, posting updates and marketing jobs on employee’s profiles, the main company pages and relevant groups;
- Innovation - Investigation of new tools that help improve the efficiency of the business on operational level. This involves investigating the best sources for marketing vacancies and taking the necessary steps to monitor the ROI.
Wat wij vragen:
- You need to posses at least a bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related subject
- Minimum 1 year experience in Marketing;
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or related subject;
- Fluent in English and preferably Dutch;
- Digital Expert (or a desire to become one).
Furthermore you should be:
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.