Wanted: Senior HR Advisor for a period of 6 months at Accenture in Amsterdam
We are looking for a temporary Sr. HR advisor for a period of 6 months with a minimum experience in HR of 3 – 5 years to replace a maternity leave. Salary indication will be €18,80 per hour.
Wat wij bieden:
- Providing guidance and coaching to employees and business area/unit leaders on performance and talent managemen;
- Providing guidance and coaching to business area/unit leaders, on people-matters, including policies and procedures;
- Pro-active in providing advice to the business area / unit leaders on various HR topics connecting to strategic work planning;
- Experienced and comfortable in taking difficult decisions and bringing this across towards employees and leadership;
- Managing the performance management processes by coaching the business area/unit leaders and providing guidance and training as needed.
Wat ga je doen?
Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance.
Join Corporate Functions and you will become part of a diverse team which offers the essential expertise that enables all of our employees to deliver high performance to our clients. Our Corporate Functions professionals work in areas such as Human Resources, Finance, Legal, Marketing and Communications, CIO, Information Security, and Geographic Services.
Whether you work directly with clients or manage important internal initiatives and efforts, you’ll find amazing opportunities to make a measurable difference.
This role is part of team of 13 HR advisors supporting our business and provides a challenging and exciting learning environment. The desired candidate will have strong HR Business Partner experience with an overall willingness to learn and is experienced in dealing with (senior) leadership. This role will be for a temporary period of 6 months due to maternity leave.
HR People Advisor serves as a primary connection between Human Resources and
our employees, providing high quality HR generalist coaching and advisory
services to employees and business area/unit leaders in order to optimize the
Wat wij vragen:
- Bilingual in Dutch and English
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Excellent planning and organizing skills
- Ability to function effectively as team player
- Ability to escalate issues promptly
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and influencing skillsExperience with Excel and PowerPoint
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (ervaren)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.