Fulltime customer care agent Danish AND English (B2C) at KLM in Amsterdam
Are you searching for a fulltime job as a customer care agent and do you have affinity with aviation, tourism or KLM? Do you speak Danish AND English fluently? Would you like to work for an international employer and assisting people via phone and e-mail? Are you available as per the 5th of Januari ? Then this is the perfect job for you!
You will be working as a customer care agent at Cygnific, the subsidiary of KLM. As customer care agent you will be the contact for clients from Air France/KLM. As a customer care agent you
answer travel related questions from customers by phone and email. You suggest opportunities, make travel reservations
or help them to solve their specific problem. Rarely there will be e-mail cases as the contact with the customer will be mainly via the phone. You are the expert, this means that you have an answer to any question to solve the clients problem! You are able to exceed the clients expectations every day! Within this job you will be in contact with customers from different countries and you are the one to answer their questions.
What we offer:
- A contract via Cygnific and a market-based salary (€1910 per month based on fulltime employment) and suitable terms of employment.
- A good and intensive training and coaching period of 3 months during office hours (09:00 - 17:30);
- A fulltime job for a longer period of time;
- An exciting job in at a large, professional and international organisation;
- Company benefits like holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan;
- Social events, like an annual Christmas theme party, Cygnific BBQ and piggy days;
A characteristic office in the vibrant Slotendijk area in Amsterdam;
- Working in an international and fun team!
- You have a professional secondary education level (MBO) of work and perception;
- You have excellent Danish AND English language skills;
- You are empathic, service minded and
willing to go the extra mile to exceed the expectations of the
- Have experience or affinity with working in a call center and/or in a travel or airline related industry
- You are searching for a long term job;
- You are flexible in working hours and fulltime available from Monday to Sunday;
- You are living a maximum of 45 minutes away from Amsterdam Sloterdijk, if you live further away we are not able to take you further within the procedure;
- You are available from the 5th of Januari and you did not plan any holidays within the first 3 months!
Solliciteren: Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Published at