Fulltime Senior Recruiter Technology for Accenture in Veldhoven
Are you a passionate, motivated recruiter and do you get energized from recruiting and selecting the best candidate? Do you have innovative ideas about recruitment, the desire to achieve results together with your colleagues and experience within the High Tech industry? If so, you might just be the candidate we are looking for.
Wat wij bieden:
A working environment that fosters your personal development. You work together with talented colleagues on challenging projects for top international businesses. Moreover, we offer you excellent primary and secondary benefits, including:
- A 13th month and holiday pay, which you can spend freely within a flexible benefits tool;
- An attractive bonus program;
- A pension scheme arranged to your personal situation;
- A laptop and smartphone which can be used for private calls;
- Reimbursement of expenses;
- Discount on Accenture shares.
Wat ga je doen?
We are looking for Senior Recruiters who will be working for one of our clients within the semiconductor industry (ASML). Together with a team of other recruiters, sourcers, and recruiter assistants you are responsible for the entire recruitment process of the client, focused on the Hardware/EUV or Customer Support departments. These departments include vacancies that have a strong relationship with physics, optics, mathematics, computing sciences, chemistry and hardware / software related expertise.
In addition, you contribute in thinking about the recruitment strategy; you advise your internal clients and you will be responsible for effective fulfillment of the recruitment demand. Naturally you are also responsible for the entire guidance of the selection process for your candidates.
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimum 3-4 years of relevant recruitment experience within a multinational or High Tech company;
- You have a Bachelor or Master degree in Human Resources or in a technical field;
- Relevant experience working with profiles for Hardware/EUV or Customer support departments;
- Experience in a sub team lead role (desirable)
- Team and people management experience and/or coaching (Desirable)
- Have a proven track record of high quality recruitment service delivery with strong hiring manager and candidate satisfaction
- Ability to build and manage strong relationships internally and externally
- Flexible, proactive and ambitious mindset aimed at driving service excellence and continuous improvement
- Strong Business English, communication and interpersonal skill;
- Experience in working with international teams (Desirable)
- Analytical skills and problem solving skills;
- Strong focus on SLA’s/KPI’s;
- Ability to create tactical/analytical action plans within recruitment;
Tasks, Responsibilities & Qualifications
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Middelbare school, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (ervaren)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.