German or French speaking Customer Service Agents wanted in Maastricht
Are you looking for a new challenge in your career and do you like to assist our clients optimally by solving a diversity of problems? Are you fluent in German or French ánd English, then look no further, this vacancy is the one you’re looking for! Below you find all relevant information about this job opening in Maastricht which starts June 12th or July 10th 2017.
Wat wij bieden:
- Gross salary of € 10,00 per hour;
- Compensation for travelling costs;
- A paid fulltime communication - and product training for the period of 2 weeks;
- Work experience at a leading company;
- A flexible work schedule; 16 - 20 hours / 20 - 26 hours / 30 - 36 hours per week;
- Diverse working tasks;
- Working in an energetic environment.
Wat ga je doen?
From April 1st, trucks (used for business purposes) have to pay toll for driving on Belgian roads. In order to comply to the conditions of the Belgian toll system, drivers need to register themselves. You’re responsible for answering a broad range of questions regarding this topic and you have to make sure the customer is served optimally.
For this job you will start June 12th or July 10th with a fulltime (paid) training which takes around 2 weeks. Training starts at 09:00 until 17:00. It is then possible to work either fulltime or part-time, whatever suits you best. The following options are applicable; 16-20 hours / 20 – 26 hours and 30-36 hours. The minimal amount you choose is fixed, but in case you’re availability allows it, you can work more.
We are looking for Customer Service Agents who are clearly in the possession of excellent communication skills to assist the clients optimally. For this job it is necessary to work independently and precise in a structured environment. You are capable of executing multiple tasks simultaneously and you see the links between them.
The client is a fast growing international organization who highly stimulates initiative and responsibility. We strive after self-development and responsibility.!
Wat wij vragen:
- Experience is not mandatory;
- You are in the possession of at least secondary education work- and think level;
- You’re enthusiastic and customer oriented;
- You’re available fulltime the first weeks to attend the training;
- Fluency in English;
- You’re oral and writing skills in French or German have to be excellent;
- Working accurate and organized;
- You’re 24/7 available in a flexible way, from Monday to Sunday, with a bonus of 50% after 22:00.
- max. 2 weekends per month;
- max. 5 night shifts per month;
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.