Senior Front-End Developer wanted for YoungCapital Headquarters in Hoofddorp
As a Senior Front-End Developer, you will try to find the perfect balance between the creativity and productivity of all of our 20 websites.
What is your role in concrete terms?
- Improving the usability & performance of our websites;
- Every 2 weeks, you will provide new working functionalities for our websites;
- You will work with a multidisciplinary team of UX designers and programmers;
- In addition to your own specialist work, you will learn to perform the tasks assigned to each person in your team;
- You will set your own priorities, along with your team and the product owner; You will receive immediate feedback from the end users, and will try various experiments to get the job done;
- You will use the right tools for the job. We do not adhere to fixed choices.
- You work with a driven team to meet challenging deadlines. There is always budget for good ideas.
What we offer
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development;
- We offer great benefits, such as a favourable pension and bonus scheme, compensation for travel expenses, 25 days of annual leave, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday day, and various incentive programs;
- A year budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear;
- A job in which you can further "develop" yourself;
- The opportunity to organise your working hours flexibly;
- You will have a Mac device (iMac or Macbook) at your disposal; You are free to work with any of the tools you like;
- You will work with a young team in which there is also room for relaxation in the form of games, ping pong, table football or even boating;
- You will be a part of a surprisingly good working atmosphere, where hard work and fun go hand in hand, including our own YoungCapital festival, various hackathons and other events.
- At least finished hbo
- You have a minimum of 3 years professional experience in a similar position;
- Cross browser / device testing is second nature to you;
- You do not work with divs or tables, but you're completely at home with responsive web development;
- You are familiar with SEO;
- You are flexible, independent and have a strong sense of responsibility;
- Knowledge of developing for mobile devices (with Cordova) is a prerequisite;
- Knowledge of UI design in, for example, Sketch or Photoshop is also a requirement;
YoungCapital is a kickstarter for young talent in the business field. We link students, graduates and young professionals with employers. Young talent is the driver of innovation in business. That's why we help young people to find their place and to conquer the labour market. We do this under the labels of: YoungCapital, StudentJob International and YoungCapital Professionals. With almost five million individuals in eight countries, our talent network is the largest in Europe. Our clients are composed of large and reputable companies, ranging from SMEs to multinational and government organisations. You will work in a young company with enthusiastic colleagues. Together, we will always aim for the best results!
Are you interested in this challenging job as a Senior Front-End Developer? Apply directly online via the application button, or email your CV and personal statement to Roos Meij at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact her on 06-22505933.
Are you curious about what we can offer you? To learn more, take a look at www.youngcapital.nl/werken-bij.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Improving the usability & performance of our websites
- Published at
Stel ons een vraag over deze vacature!
Wij versturen jouw vraag naar de recruiter van deze vacature. Je krijgt automatisch bericht als je vraag beantwoord is.
Ontvang nieuwe vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Geef hieronder aan in welke omgeving je een vergelijkbare functie zoekt en ontvang nieuwe relevante vacatures in je mailbox.