What we offer:
- Training possibilities to improve your skills;
- A good employment package including a favourable pension and bonus scheme, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days (reduced working hours), 1 extra holiday and various incentive programmes;
- A job which gives you the opportunity to further develop yourself as a programmer;
- Flexible hours;
- You will have a Macbook at your disposal and are free to work using the tools that you feel comfortable with;
- You will get to work in a young team which recognises the need for relaxation, such as a round of gaming, playing table tennis, foosball or even doing boot camp;
- A great working atmosphere where hard work and play go hand in hand. For example, our YoungCapital parties are legendary.
What are you going to do
We strive for continuous improvement. For our technological direction, we are organized in Tech Guilds. We use technologies and frameworks such as Ruby on Rails, Git, ElasticSearch, Python, AWS, Redis, MySQL, Cordova, Vue, Angular.
Yes, we help find candidates a job, but also offer numerous online tooling for personal development and support throughout their careers. We do this with the latest technologies. For example, we use machine learning to automatically match candidates with the job that best suits their skills and competencies. We do this based on historical data from selections of nearly four million candidates from different countries.
YoungCapital is a kick starter of fresh talent in the business sector. We connect highly educated, young, talented people to employers, during their studies, after graduating or as young professionals. These people are the key drivers of innovation in businesses. That is why we help them conquer the labour market under several different labels: YoungCapital, StudentJob International and YoungCapital Professionals. Our over five million candidates in eight different countries make ours the biggest network of talented young people in Europe. Our clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals and even the government. You will be working in a young company with passionate co-workers, and together you will strive to always achieve the best result! Are you curious to see what YoungCapital is all about? For more information, go to www.youngcapital.nl.
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- Experience creating RESTful APIs
- Familiarity with ES6+ features
- Git & Code reviews
- Experience with build tools & module bundlers (webpack/gulp/grunt/…)
- Experience with Unit testing & continuous integration
- Experience with modern CSS frameworks (Stylus/SCSS/LESS/PostCSS)
- Fluent in HTML5, CSS3
- It’s a great advantage if you have:
- Experience with multiple front-end frameworks and technologies - React / Vue
- Experience with TypeScript / FlowType
If you’re interested, fill out an online application straight away by clicking the application button or send your CV and cover letter to Roos Meij at email@example.com. Curious to see what more we have to offer? Check out www.youngcapital.nl/werken-bij.
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.