Wanted: Marketing Manager in Amsterdam!
We are looking for an enthousiastic Marketing Manager! The main objective will be to shape and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy online to sustain and energize this market's growth. Interested? Read on!
What we offer:
- Competitive compensation package;
- A lot of responsibility and freedom to define the job;
- Fast learning, high energy environment;
- A beautiful office in Amsterdam!
What are you going to do
They are travelers, innovators, doers, and thinkers. They are open, collaborative, dedicated and passionate about our mission to open the world through education. They work hard, but never forget to have fun!
For the past 50 years, our client has grown to include a range of programs that give students of all ages the freedom and confidence to explore the world through language, travel and education.The
As a Marketing Manager for the Netherlands your main objective will be to shape and implement a multi-channel marketing strategy online to sustain and energize this market's growth. You will also be responsible for analyzing the results of all marketing placements and report to the Country Manager.
In this role you will report directly to the Country Manager and coordinate with a central Marketing team of 50+ staff in Zurich, as well as working with all staff for this specific sales market.
Your responsibilities will include but not be excluded to the following:
- Identifying and developing online marketing opportunities.
- Implementing, reporting on and optimizing of all marketing campaigns.
- Liaising, negotiating and building relationships with a range of stakeholders, e.g. affiliates, suppliers and colleagues.
- Drive the development and implementation of all marketing campaigns.
- Work with sales team to achieve annual sales goals, your main responsibility will be to hit the set lead targets.
Filling a pivotal role in driving the company’s market positioning, you actively contribute to the growth and define the direction of our Dutch activities. This position will require a passion for online marketing, dedication, hard work, the ability to multi-task efficiently and to perform in a fast-moving highly results-oriented environment.
What we ask:
- Relevant business or marketing bachelor degree
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in Marketing including creating and executing of (online) marketing campaigns
- Proven track record of marketing experience in the Dutch market
- Excellent communication skills with fluency in Dutch and English
- You will also be extremely sales-minded, energetic and positive as well as very detail oriented.
- You have proven track record of working with: Paid Search, Organic Search, Social Media, Blogging, Youtube and social media communities. (Facebook, Blog, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, etc).
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.