Wanted: Director of Business Development for our international client in Amsterdam
Our client is expanding rapidly. They are ready to accelerate the growth of their technology further into the market and you will be the frontrunner in their ambition to accomplish this!
What we offer:
This position is an unique opportunity to have a top
position at a successful, growing, dynamic and international company. Our client has an innovative and entrepreneurial spirit which you can use to reach our
goals.Next to this we also offer:
- An excellent remuneration reflecting this top position;
- Performance based bonus scheme;
- Enthusiastic and driven colleagues;
- Successful, quickly growing and expanding organization;
- An atmosphere that is collaborative and challenging;
- An international and informal working environment.
- This is a full time job and our office is located in the city centre of Amsterdam.
What are you going to do
Our client is expanding their innovative white-label solution and high
quality services and doubling their turnover and volumes within the next three
years. To achieve this we are looking for an internationally experienced, Dutch
speaking Director of Business Development. In this position you take
full accountability of the further expansion into the European (Benelux, DACH
and French) and American (US, Canada and possibly LatAm too) Live Entertainment
and Events markets by leading an international sales and business development
team. We are looking for someone who quickly adapts to changes; from a
strategic mindset to a hands-on-mentality. Our client needs someone who is not
afraid to take on this huge challenge, who is critical, creative and a
challenger for the team and our clients, and who leads the sales team to a new
level of success!
responsible for the business development activities of the organisation and
drive the new sales business for the company. You act proactively in finding
new clients, expanding our network and maintaining relations with some of our
current clients in our markets. As an experienced Director of Business
Development you create sales strategies in line with our product development
roadmap and ambition. You contribute to the knowledge and skills of our sales
managers and work together with them on bigger deals. With all the knowledge
you gain on the field, you keep the company ahead of potential threats,
identify opportunities and guide the company to new successes. Regularly you
will travel to our European based sales managers in Germany/Austria, Belgium,
The Netherlands and France. In this role you will report directly to the CEO.
- You drive increased revenue and margins to achieve our ambitious growth;
- Build on existing and new members an international, successful sales and business development team;
- You uphold and strengthen the mission and values established by our client;
- Know the markets; the culture, the clients, the competitors, the trends and developments and you will inform management and team on this (ears and eyes of the company);
- Developing and managing relationships with (potential) clients, influencers and key stakeholders in the market;
- Defining and implementing (sales) strategies to stay ahead of the competition and stay innovative in the events market;
- You lead your International sales team (10-15 FTE) by example; coaching and empowerment of the team, increase market knowledge and sales skills to reach optimal results;
- Tight steering upon pipeline discipline and sales forecast accuracy;
What we ask:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree. Preferably in economics, business studies or comparable;
- Significant experience in business development, preferably connected to the event, music, entertainment or fast growing online industry;
- You are a challenger with an entrepreneurial spirit and have confidence in your own abilities;
- You can provide us with strong, verifiable examples of your success as a Business Developer in our industry;
- You inspire (potential) clients and transport your energy when telling our story;
- You know how to connect people, clients and departments;
- You are smart, critical and creative and have experience in managing an (inter-)national sales team;
- Strong sense of responsibility in leading and spreading the word about our products, the business cases and your goals.
Are you the perfect candidate for this vacancy and meet the requirements? Then click on the "Apply Direct!" Button and we will contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.