(Junior) digital marketer at StudentJob International (German) in Hoofddorp
Do you have some experience in digital marketing and do you want to further develop yourself? As a digital marketer at StudentJob you’ll learn a LOT, have lots of responsibilities and work in an informal and international team. Together we’ll bring the online strategy to the next level!
What we offer:
- A diverse job that allows you to learn a LOT about SEO, online marketing in general and paid (Adwords/Facebook) campaigns
- A spot in the motivated online marketing team, consisting of 15 people from all over Europe
- Lots of responsibility: you’ll be in charge of several websites and will manage your own small team of interns
- We really appreciate your new ideas and you’re free to plan the working day as you see fit
- Great job perks such as travel expenses refunds, a good pension fund, 25 days off + 6,5 extra days off (reduction in working hours), fun team events (like drinks on Friday afternoon, boat tours and we even have our own festival!)
- A lot of internal digital marketing knowledge and the possibility of taking extra trainings.
What are you going to do
As a digital marketer, you’re in charge of getting as many registrations and applications as possible for the clients that have placed their vacancies on our site. You’ll be responsible for the performance of the German speaking StudentJob sites (Germany, Austria, Switzerland), focusing on their traffic and conversions.
What if customers aren’t satisfied with the applications they received? Then it’s up to you to find the solution. Should we put more SEO focus on a specific page, or should we set up an Adwords campaign?
What’s great about this job is that you get to work with your own interns, and together you’ll put your ideas into practice. You and your manager will select and train the interns and bring out the best in them. In this way you’ll also get to work on your management skills!
You’ll work a lot with Analytics, Adwords & Facebook ads and will improve our sites and Google ranks using tools such as Search Console, Screaming Frog and SEO tools for Excel.
Who are you?
You love international environments and want to learn as much as possible about online marketing. You’re not afraid of responsibility: on the contrary, it motivates you to put even more effort into your work! You’re really interested in working with data and can come up with an action plan based on those results.If in addition to all this, you also enjoy helping out colleagues so that together we can achieve great results, then this job is a great fit for you.
Want to know more about working at StudentJob? Read all about it here.
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- A minimum of 1 year of experience in online marketing
- You write and speak English and German fluently (an extra European language would be great!)
- A passion for online marketing that you love sharing with others
Do you want to join the team? Then send over your cv and motivation letter in English, and we'll get back to you as soon as possible! Starting date is flexible, you could also start right away.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Improving traffic & conversions to the DACH StudentJob websites
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.