Wanted: enthusiastic bike riders in Amsterdam for TakeAway
Do you see yourself cycling in the most beautiful city of the Netherlands? Do you want to get paid for it as a flexible side-job? Is making people happy something you love to do? Would you like to be in charge of your own working-schedule? Yes, yes and yes? Please continue reading!
As a bike courier you take
care of the food customers order at the organisation you are going to work for.
Via an App, you always know where to go and which meal to take with you. Once
you have picked up the meal, you bring it to the customer and hand it over with
a smile. You can keep the tip! It is important you are not afraid to cycle in
the big city of Amsterdam and to provide good quality service. Happy couriers
are the best ones!
What we offer:
- Flexible working hours, you
are in charge of your own working schedule;
- A good salary, tips are all
- A brand new E-bike at your
- A friendly, informal working environment;
- Be part of young and
- You get to cycle through
Amsterdam, and get paid for it!
- You don’t need a minimum education level;
- You don’t need work experience;
- You are service oriented and
deliver meals with a smile;
- You are in the possession of a
smartphone with data;
- You are spontaneous with a
sense of humour;
- You have a sense of
- You are two evenings per week available, one evening during weekdays and
one during weekends;
- You like (and are not afraid) to
cycle in a busy city!
Your salary will increase the longer you work. The salary stated below is inc. reservations (holiday compensations).
||Month 3 + 4
|From 23 years
Solliciteren: Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Parttime (overdag), Weekendwerk
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- As a bike courier you take care of the food customers order at the organisation you are going to work for.
- Published at