Are you looking for a job in Maastricht? Do you speak English, Italian, Dutch and/or French and enjoy working with customers? Do you like providing service to customers by answering questions and providing information? Than I might have THE job for you! :)
As a helpdesk agent you will answer customer questions by phone. Questions relate to the purchase and use of IT-related products for a large electronics brands. For example laptops, tablets and desktops.
Importantly, your main job is providing information, answering questions and help customers solve technical issues. You do not have to sell (upsell, crossel) anything!
Wat wij bieden:
- A challenging job;
- A competitive salary of 9,51 or 10,07 (bilingual) (excluding holiday allowance, reservation) (independent of age!);
- A 100% travel allowance;
- A job in a big company for a popular brand in an international work environment, in a nice team of colleagues;
- Flexible opening hours;
- A min - max 7-month contract with quaranteed working hours and long-term possibilities;
- The possibilty to work parttime or fulltime;
- A payed fulltime training.
Wat wij vragen:
- No minimal education is required
- No previous work experience is required
- Native Hebrew and English language skills and preferably good knowledge of Dutch, French or Italian (for internal communication);
- A strong interest in IT (background in IT is not required!);
- Strong communication and problem solving skills, and a customer-minded orientation.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk, Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Answering customer questions, providing informatie to customers
- Gepubliceerd op