Are you looking for a job in Maastricht? Do you speak native Italian and fluent English, Dutch or French and enjoy working with customers? Do you like providing service to customers by answering questions and providing information? Than I might have THE job for you! :)
As a helpdesk agent you will answer customer questions by phone. Questions relate to the purchase and use of IT-related products for a large electronics brands. For example laptops, tablets and desktops.
Importantly, your main job is providing information, answering questions and help customers solve technical issues. You do not have to sell (upsell, crossel) anything!
What we offer:
- A challenging job;
- A competitive salary of € 9,51 or € 10,07 (bilingual) + 8% holiday allowance + reservation (independent of age!);
- A 100% travel allowance;
- A job in a big company for a popular brand in an international work environment, in a nice team of colleagues;
- A min - max 7-month contract with quaranteed working hours and long-term possibilities;
- The possibilty to work parttime or fulltime;
- Flexible opening hours;
- A payed fulltime training.
- No minimum education required
- No previous work experience is required;
- Proficiency in at least two languagues: native Italian + fluent English, Dutch or French;
- A strong interest in IT (background in IT is not required!);
- Strong communication and problem solving skills, and a customer-minded orientation.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Avondwerk, Weekendwerk, Tijdelijke fulltime baan
Tussen €9,51 en €10,07 per uur
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- Answering customer questions, providing information to customers
- Published at