Become the next Marketing intern at Unilever in Rotterdam!
Are you looking for an interesting internship at Unilever? Are you a third or fourth year University student and looking for valuable experience on your resume? Then this internship might be for you!
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500,00 gross per month fulltime (32 hours a week is also an option);
- The opportunity to work in one of Unilever’s Marketing & Innovation Hubs in Rotterdam;
- The chance to work on dynamic and innovative projects at one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Good companies;
- To be part of a passionate and ambitious team of Unilever employees and fellow interns;
- The opportunity to work in an international, multi-cultural environment where you acquire valuable work experience.
What are you going to do
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
Unilever is currently looking for an intern Portfolio Marketing in Rotterdam to help strengthen the BeNeFra team. The team consists of 4 persons (1 each country and the manager). This is an exciting opportunity for you to gain experience in an international context in a
developing part of Unilever Food Solutions.
Your main responsibility during this working internship is to create a USLP communications plan by:
- Mapping customer needs
- Testing consumer material
- Briefing communications channels to produce the materials
You will also be supporting on:
- Category and price analyses
- The introduction of innovations/renovations (by arranging tasting/ sample meetings/ presentations)
What we ask:
- You are a Bachelor or Master’s student, preferably in Marketing;
- Relevant work experience in marketing (social media) or some international experience are a plus;
- Full time availabe for 6 months from March 2018;
- You are fluent in English, more language skills are a plus;
- You have strong communication skills and a good business sense.
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.