Are you a Bachelor or Masters student and are you looking for your next big challenge? Do you want to learn from the company that firmly established brands such as Lipton and Dove into our daily lives? Then this internship might be for you!
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
When joining the Unilever Headquarters, you get the opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company, to have impact on their outstanding brands and to get real responsibilities that will provide you a good insight into the organization and support your personal development.
As Intern located in Rotterdam you will contribute to, and take leadership in developing Unilever’s business excellence. You aim to add value to the Unilever business by providing key internal stakeholders with reports and analysis in a structured way, enabling them to lead our business to win in the marketplace.
You will be responsible for:
- Performing ad-hoc analysis and strategic competitive business reviews;
- Development and Execution of a communication plan;
- Preparing pre-reads for team-meetings;
- Maintaining contacts with key markets;
- Keeping up to date and improving our global information sharing system.
What we offer:
Compensation of € 500,00
gross per month full-time;
The chance to work on
dynamic and innovative projects at one of the largest Fast Moving Consumer Good
- The opportunity to work in one of Unilever’s Marketing Strategy & Innovation Hubs in Rotterdam
To be part of a passionate
and ambitious team of Unilever employees and fellow interns;
- The opportunity to work in
an international, multi-cultural environment where you acquire valuable work
- You are a Bachelor or Master’s student, preferably in marketing, international business, business economics or equivalent;
- Full time available for 6 months from March 2018;
Affinity with Digital,
Technology, Big Data and Information sharing platforms;
- You are able to work
independently and are goal-oriented;
- You are customer-oriented;
- You are able to influence
people independently of their hierarchy;
- You are fluent in English,
more language skills are a plus;
- You have powerpoint skills
and a good business sense.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Published at