Customer Development intern wanted at Unilever in Rotterdam
Are you looking for a great and challenging internship? Are you a Bachelor or Master's student and looking for your next international challenge to start from March 2018? Come join Unilever’s Customer Development team as an intern!
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500 gross per month;
- The opportunity to work in Unilever’s European hub in Rotterdam;
- To be a part of a passionate team of Unilever employees and fellow interns;
- The chance to get real responsibilities that will provide you with insight into the organisation;
- The opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company;
- To work on your analytic and communication skills.
What are you going to do
In this internship you will have the opportunity to work with an array of different cultures in Europe and across different functions paving the way for any international role. You will gain a deep understanding into the ice cream business and the many challenges it faces. You will learn how the product can be a succes in a difficult environment. Furthermore, there is an opportunity to improve upon your analytical capabillities using big data to make real business decisions.
- You will perform country analysis to define improvement areas on their KPIs during the season;
- You will work with the local teams to understand how the Perfect Store Programm can be more useful for their business;
- You will support the organization of one of the biggest events at Unilever Netherlands which is all about spreading joy, happiness and kindness;
- You will support the EU buying strategy by collecting data and turning it into insights and creating new opportunities;
- Operational support on day-to-day activities;
What we ask:
- You should be registered as an hbo/wo student preferably in Economics, Marketing or Business Administration
- Relevant work experience is a plus;
- You´re fluent in English, other languages are a plus;
- You´re fulltime available;
- You´re good with Microsoft Office programms;
- You have good analytical, communications and presentation skills.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
- Responsible for
- Support the customer development manager
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.