YoungCapital is looking for a DataAnalyst for our inhouse team in Hoofddorp
We are looking for a Data Analyst. Are you attracted by the question of how we can make the move from 'descriptive' to more 'predictive' and 'prescriptive' big data analysis by applying Machine Learning? Are you looking for a awesome job in an international team? Then you're the Data analyst we're looking for!
What we offer:
- A very instructive and challenging workplace.
- An energetic team of approximately 30 developers;
- A great and international work atmosphere at our HQ in Hoofddorp;
- Good labour conditions such as reimbursement of travel expenses, favourable pension scheme, 25 holiday days, 6.5 WTR days, opportunity to take part in boot camps.
- Working for an extremely ambitious and young company (average age is 27);
- A lot of space for your own ideas and contributions!
What are you going to do
In this position, you are responsible for the automation of the matching process of candidates with vacancies. YoungCapital has an incredible amount of data at its disposal concerning candidates and vacancies. This data has to be converted into features so Machine Learning can eventually be applied. Among other things, we would like to be able to predict which candidate is suitable for which vacancy.
Your tasks include:
- Retrieving data from the database;
- Analysing this data;
- Feature engineering and selection;
- Programming (at present, the whole system is written in Python);
- Thorough testing of models and the analysis of these results in order to come up with and implement points for improvement.
- A lot of brainstorming about what kind of data there is, how best to use this and which models and algorithm are most suitable for this. An energetic team of approximately 40 developers;
YoungCapital is a kick starter of fresh talent in the business sector. We connect highly educated, young, talented people to employers, during their studies, after graduating or as young professionals. These people are the key drivers of innovation in businesses. That is why we help them conquer the labour market under several different labels: YoungCapital, StudentJob International and YoungCapital Professionals. Our over five million candidates in eight different countries make ours the biggest network of talented young people in Europe. Our clients range from small and medium-sized enterprises to multinationals and even the government. You will be working in a young company with passionate co-workers, and together you will strive to always achieve the best result! Are you curious to see what YoungCapital is all about? For more information, go to www.youngcapital.nl
What we ask:
- Good knowledge of Python;
- Critical and problem solving abilities, we are setting up a new project and there is no clear manual or set of tasks;
- A course in artificial intelligence, computer science or a similar technical education.
- Knowledge of and experience with machine learning;
- Knowledge of SQL is an advantage.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible! For more information you can contact Roos Meij by sending her an email email@example.com or call us at 0622505933
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.