Customer Development intern wanted at Unilever in Rotterdam
Looking for an exciting and challenging internship? Are you a BA or MA student and ready for some international experience? And are you available to start in September 2018? Come join the Unilever Customer Development team as an intern!
What we offer:
- Compensation of € 500 gross per month on a full time basis
- The opportunity to work in Unilever’s European hub in Rotterdam
- To be a part of a passionate team of Unilever employees and fellow interns
- The chance to get real responsibilities that will provide you with insight into the organisation
- The opportunity to have an impact on a leading-edge company
- To work on your analytic and communication skills
What are you going to do
Customer Development ensures that Unilever’s brands are available to its consumers and customers all over the world. In addition, the Customer Development teams work together with customers to pioneer new products, categories and concepts. During your internship you will be fully involved in a commercial team and will be responsible for monitoring promotional proposals, adjusting prices, scheduling volumes and looking at how promotions can be optimized. Category Management is also part of Customer Development. Based on quantitative analyses and shopper researches, you will advise retailers on the development of the product categories. With this internship you will get the chance to build the strong brands of Unilever that improve the lives of billions of people every day. You will also gain a deep understanding into the business and the many challenges it faces and you will learn how to make a success out of a product in a difficult environment. That is Unilever, a bright future made by you!
Within Customer Development there are several departments who look for an intern:
- Large accounts such as Albert Heijn, Jumbo, Superunie, Carrefour and other national and international retailers
- Drug team such as Kruidvat, Etos and similar drug stores
- Out of home, where you will work on reaching out to consumers in public places
- Discount channel, discount stores and similar stores
- Online services and e-commerce
- Sales & Field sales
- Category management & Operations
Do you have a preference for any of the above specialties? Make sure you let us know in your cover letter!
Creating a better future every day. That is Unilever’s vision. Unilever helps people feel good, look good and get more out of life with brands and services that are good for them and good for others. With their iconic brand portfolio of more than 400 brands, such as Dove, Lipton, Knorr or Hellmann’s, Unilever is one of the world’s largest Fast Moving Consumer Goods companies.
What we ask:
- Minimum hbo level or equivalent ability
- Relevant work experience is a plus
- You´re fluent in English, other languages are a plus
- You´re fulltime available from September 2018 onwards
- You have a working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs
- You have good analytical, communications and presentation skills
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Universiteit, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Salary indication
- €500 per maand
- Responsible for
- Support the customer development manager(s).
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.