Did you just finish your study or are you ready for the second step in your career? Are you looking for a serious but fun career opportunity? Are you a native German speaker and looking for a job in marketing in a what we like to call a ‘fun industry’? Check this out then!
Our client is looking for an enthusiastic and creative marketing executive, who will be responsible for the German website together with the online marketeer. As a marketing executive you will focus on keeping the website up-to-date, drawing up action plans for communication activities and you will be responsible for the German social media channels. There's a lot of space to grow, so we don't expect you to be an 'alleskönner'.
Furthermore, you'll be:
- Responsible for the content of the German website.
- Drawing up actions plans for communication activities.
- Optimizing the German SEA campaigns.
- Co-responsible for the social media channels.
- Drawing up and executing newsletters and mailings.
- Executing web analyses and adapting the website according to the latest results.
- Executing competitive analyses.
What we offer
- A challenging job opportunity with divers responsibilities.
- A job opportunity with the possibility to develop new skills.
- A monthly salary between €2000,- and €2500,- based on experience and education.
- A pleasant and fun work environment, with an amicable and informal work climate.
- At least finished hbo degree in Marketing/Communication
- Excellent command of the German language, both spoken and written.
- You have good knowledge of the German tourism industry, or at least affinity with.
- Google Analytics and AdWords is a benefit.
- Experienced in using Adobe Photoshops is a benefit.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Salary indication
Tussen €2000 en €2500 per maand
- Responsible for
- Creating and managing content, developing marketing plans
- Published at