Danish and English skills? Become a full-time customer service representative in Enschede
As a full-time representative of the customer service team, you assist passengers of Air France and KLM. You handle phone calls and answer various questions about booking, flights and special facilities. Does a passenger want to check in, change their flight or upgrade to business class? No problem, you’re on it. You make sure that every passenger has the perfect flight. Of course, these passengers aren’t just from the Netherlands. You will come across people from all over the world. In these situation, your English language skills will come in handy.
Our preferred applicant
In order to offer the best service to the passengers, it’s important that you’re enthusiastic and have a commercial and professional attitude. You try your best to satisfy passengers and stay polite, even if the passenger has a complaint. It’s also important that you’re flexible, since your working hours may vary and you occasionally may need to work a night shift.
Working days and hours
As a full-time customer service representative for KLM in Enschede, you have a flexible schedule. Your working hours will vary from Monday to Sunday between 7am and 11pm. You can indicate yourself when you’re available and your schedule will be based on your availability.
Before starting as a customer service representative you will be part of an extensive training program that will last six to eight weeks. This training will take place from Monday to Friday between 9am and 5.30pm and will be conducted in English.
What we offer
- A long-term job as a full-time customer service representative for KLM in Enschede;
- A starting salary of € 1.910,- gross per month (€ 11,02 per hour);
- An extensive training of six to eight weeks;
- Reimbursement of travel expenses and excellent fringe benefits;
- A place within a great international team;
- Flexible working hours;
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- You have at least a secondary vocational education (mbo4).
- You speak and write fluently in Danish and English.
- You don’t have any holidays planned within the first ten weeks after your first day of work.
- You have proven experience in the aviation or tourism industry, or working for KLM is your dream job.
Do you have any questions about this vacancy? Ask them online or send a message on WhatsApp to Emiel van de Belt - 06 - 83 80 70 27.
ApplyAre you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- MBO, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- €11,02 per uur
- Responsible for
- Assisting passengers of KLM
- Published at
Stel ons een vraag over deze vacature!
Wij versturen jouw vraag naar de recruiter van deze vacature. Je krijgt automatisch bericht als je vraag beantwoord is.
Ontvang nieuwe vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Geef hieronder aan in welke omgeving je een vergelijkbare functie zoekt en ontvang nieuwe relevante vacatures in je mailbox.