Technical Support Engineer (B2B) at innovative payment product company in Amsterdam
You will support merchants with general and technical support (Dutch and English is required). Troubleshooting and providing technical support via phone, web-based tools and email will be your main task.
Also, you will be a consultant. You will advise merchants about the best implemantation of the system and inform merchants when technical issues come to the surface.
What we offer
- Excellent employment terms, including a salary of €2400 bruto per month;
- An extensive personal training on the job for 2/3 weeks;
- A position in a unique, young and fast growing fintech company;
- Working in the city center of Amsterdam;
- Freedom and flexibility;
- Daily fresh lunches;
- Friday afternoon drinks.
- At least finished mbo level 4
- Dutch and English speaking and writing is mandatory;
- Experience in problem analysis and resolution of software problems. This is something you really like doing;
- You have strong problem solving capabilities and are able to adapt to new processes and procedures quickly while dealing with many varied technical support requests;
- Experience with Wordpress, Magento, Opencart etc. would be great!
ApplyAre you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Responsible for
- Providing technical support to merchants
- Published at
Stel ons een vraag over deze vacature!
Wij versturen jouw vraag naar de recruiter van deze vacature. Je krijgt automatisch bericht als je vraag beantwoord is.
Ontvang nieuwe vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Geef hieronder aan in welke omgeving je een vergelijkbare functie zoekt en ontvang nieuwe relevante vacatures in je mailbox.