Follow your passion and start your career as a Game Master in Lisbon!
You will be working as a German-speaking customer service representative in Lisbon. You will be receiving and handling enquiries and providing support through inbound calls, email or chat. Furthermore, you will be acting as the first point of contact to all German-speaking clients. Great to know is that you will be asked to actually play video games during your working hours because you need to be able to know the games well in order to be able to provide successful customer support. What could be better than that?!
What we offer
- Flight ticket
- Accomodation is paid for
- Taxi (from the airport to the hotel)
- Monthly performance bonus
- Intensive training on site
- Portuguese language lessons
- Nice free activities like yoga, surfing and cooking classes
- At least finished mbo level 4
- Native language proficiency in German
- Fluency in English
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong team spirit
- Passionate about gaming
- EU passport (please note: no sponsored visa for this position)!
If you have any questions feel free to contact me under email@example.com or +49 3088789163.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO, HBO, Universiteit
- Buitenland: Europa
- Working hours per week
- 38 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €1000 en €1300 per maand
- Responsible for
- Answering enquiries from customers
- Published at
Ontvang nieuwe vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Geef hieronder aan in welke omgeving je een vergelijkbare functie zoekt en ontvang nieuwe relevante vacatures in je mailbox.