Full-time customer care representative in Enschede
Great benefits? Check. Training opportunities? Check. International work environment? Check. Start now as a full-time customer care representative in Enschede.
What are you going to do
As a full-time customer care representative, you’re responsible for handling complaints, claims and feedback from passengers travelling with KLM. You’ll be working at the Cygnific main office in Enschede.
“Wait, two companies?”
Oui! Cygnifics is one of the largest customer experience providers in the world, handling the customer care service of numerous companies. In this case, you’ll be working exclusively for KLM.
“What will I do exactly?”
Air France-KLM passengers will contact you by phone or e-mail with complaints, claims or feedback regarding their journey. Your job is to listen carefully and try and get a sense of the situation. At the same time, you make the customer feel heard and together you’ll come up with the best solution.
But that’s not all. As a full-time customer service representative, you’ll also give feedback and advice to your team lead about what kind of complaints you keep encountering. And what Air France-KLM can do to improve the customer care processes.
“But I don’t know anything about KLM or their services...”
Not a problem. Before you start as a full-time customer care representative, you’ll participate in a three-month training program. Here you’ll learn everything there is to know about KLM’s services and the different (booking) systems used by Cygnific. Plus, you’ll be brought up to speed about the ins and outs of the customer care branche. It's important that you have a background in avation or tourism.
“What are my working hours?”
You’ll work 40 hours per week, from Monday to Friday between 8am and 6pm.
“And working at Cygnific: what’s that like?”
Working at Cygnific means working together with 900 colleagues from over 35 countries. And you’ll get plenty of opportunity to get to know them all. With flexible seating in all the departments, you can choose who to sit next to each day. Or catch up with them during lunch breaks, while enjoying fresh meals and delicious sandwiches in the cafeteria.
What we offer:
- An exciting job as a full-time customer service representative for KLM in Enschede;
- A gross salary of € 2.025.- per month, based on a 40-hour workweek;
- Company benefits: holiday allowance, discount on health insurance and a good pension plan;
- An extensive ‘new hire’ training to get you started;
- Company benefits like holiday allowance, discount on health insurance, pension plan
- The chance to follow additional trainings and to participate in large projects;
- An informal and fun work environment, including an annual Christmas theme party and Cygnific BBQ.
What we ask:
- Minimum mbo level 4 or equivalent ability
- You have at least a secondary vocational education (mbo4).
- You speak and write fluent English and Dutch.
- You already have some experience working in a call center and/or travel or airline related industry.
- Any experience with handling complaints is a plus.
- You are eager and quick in picking up computer systems (for example booking systems).
- booking systems). You are empathic, service-minded and a team player who is creative in coming up with new ideas to improve customer service.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
Cygnific started out as a modest reservations department, but thanks to our vision on continuous improvement we have become one of the world’s best performing customer experience providers. We are proud of the international character of our organisation, housing more than 900 employees from over 35 countries, providing service in 14 different languages. Want to get to know some new colleagues or improve your language skills? Not a problem! With flexible seating at all departments, you can choose who to sit with each day. Or you can meet up with your colleagues during lunch breaks, while enjoying fresh meals and delicious sandwiches in our cafeteria. Do you have a question for another department? Providing the best service to our customers is a joint effort, so you can always walk over and learn from the expertise of your colleagues. Ready to pick up a new challenge? At Cygnific, there are plenty opportunities to widen your knowledge and keep growing. Are you ready to join the Cygnific family? Then apply now.
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 32 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Salary indication
- €11,68 per uur
- Responsible for
- As a Customer Service Agent at Customer Care, you handle complaints, claims and compliments of passengers regarding their journeys.
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.