Administrative Assistant (m/f) in Amsterdam
Are you an organizational talent and do you enjoy communicating? Do you like to work with a computer and social media? Then continue reading!
What we offer:
- An international work environment
- A creative position for organizational talents
- Travel costs to work will be reimbursed starting at 10 km
- Flexible working hours
What are you going to do
Our client is an international bank in Amsterdam. There, you are the first person of contact for all organizational and administrative tasks within the German and Austrian team.
Our client is active in Germany, Austria, the Netherlands and Belgium. With around 500.000 clients and 6 billion in assets, our client proves that there is a high demand for a transparent and simple online banking.
Only work and no play? Of course not! Team events are organized on a regular basis to have fun together and to get to know everyone better.
If you have any questions feel free to contact me under firstname.lastname@example.org or dial +49 3088789163.
What we ask:
- Mindestbildungsabschluss mbo
- Good German skills are necessary (fluency is not expected)
- Experience in the Customer Service field is a plus
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Working hours per week
- 24 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag), Tijdelijke fulltime baan
- Salary indication
- €10,00 per uur
- Responsible for
- Organizational and administrative tasks
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.