YoungCapital International is looking for a Sales Operations Manager in Hoofddorp
YoungCapital International is expanding! Are you an experienced sales manager with knowledge of online media? Does an international environment inspire you and are you anxious to find opportunities behind the Dutch borders? Don’t hesitate any longer and apply now for Sales Operations Manager. Our international job boards are ready for their next step, are you the one to lead them there?
Wat wij bieden:
- A strong foundation for your management career and possibility to shape the growth of the YoungCapital online environment
- A substantive position in an international, high growth environment
- Good salary, reimbursement of travel expenses, a bonus, and various incentive programs
- Education and training in our YoungCapital University
- 25 holiday days + additional 6,5 (ADV days)
Wat ga je doen?
In this role, you’ll be responsible for the majority of the YoungCapital job boards with labels such as Studentjob, Nebenjob Zentrale, Uitzendbureau.nl, and many more niche job boards. Since these job boards are active in 10 European countries, it is key to keep helicopter view and to communicate clear and open with your multicultural team. All job boards are highly potential to grow which will be your main focus and therefore it is a must to be commercial and not afraid to make decisions.
Your most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Managing a team of 12 international account managers and sales managers in 5 direct reports (DACH Team manager, French/Spanish Team manager, Netherlands/Belgium Team manager, UK/Ireland Team manager, Nordics Team manager)
- Monitoring the different country teams in meeting their targets and budgets
- Guiding and helping in bigger sales trajectories with input
- Developing, together with the teams, sales strategies in order to increase revenue
- Continuously improving the websites and product to meet the demands of customers in the fast paced online world
- Stakeholder and connector with the different departments of YoungCapital such as HR, Finance, IT and Online Marketing
- Connecting with other departments of YoungCapital such as the National Account Team, Area Managers or offices in the Netherlands or Germany to find suitable clients for the websites
- Full P&L ownership of your own business unit
YoungCapital is the market leader for HR-solutions and young talent. Our services are focused on students, graduates, trainees and young professionals. Internationally we have over 5 million active users in our network, this makes us the biggest network for online talent in Europe. Our clients are mostly large international companies and governments. Both in our job stores and headquarters, our people work with enthusiasm and passion for their jobs, which is to offer professional and flexible services to our clients! Are you curious as to what YoungCapital is more/all about? Go to our website www.youngcapital.nl
Wat wij vragen:
- Minimaal een hbo-diploma;
- Minimum 3 years management experience
- Motivator and team builder who doesn’t take no for an answer
- Online-media experience is a must
- You speak fluent English and one other European language (Dutch is a big plus)
- Excellent communication skills, able to work independently
Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Werkuren per week
- 40 - 40
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Verantwoordelijk voor
- All job boards such as StudentJob and Uitzendbureau.nl.
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.