Customer Service Employee (German) for an international florist in Amsterdam
Since our client, an international florist, started their business more than 30 years ago, they have delivered more than 50 million bouquets around the world, making millions of people happy. Although today they are a successful international company, the entrepreneurial spirit from the founders in Sweden is still alive. They work every day to exceed the expectations of their customers and florists and to spread happiness and joy through flowers – anywhere, anytime.
What we offer:
- Salary in line with business standard
- Work in an international environment (14 different nationalities work in the Amsterdam office)
- Lots of international contacts (worldwide network with more than 250 countries connected)
- You have your own creative freedom
What are you going to do
You will be responsible to help our customers make their friends, families, colleagues and loved ones happy, noticed and remembered and to make life easier and more profitable for our florists.
• Order processing
• Help florists and customers (B2C and B2B) via phone, social, whatsapp, chat and email
• Writing and updating manuals
• Keep knowledge base updated
• Helping other teams with seasonal activities
If you have any questions feel free to contact me under email@example.com or +49 3088789163.
What we ask:
- At least finished high school
- Experience in Customer Service is a plus
- You are good at working with computers
- Affinity for social media
- Fluency in German, ideally also in Dutch and French
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school
- Working hours per week
- 20 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Parttime (overdag)
- Salary indication
- Tussen €1800 en €2000 per maand
- Responsible for
- Primarily responsible for order processing and customer service
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.