Data engineer for YoungCapital in Hoofddorp
YoungCapital has an enormous amount of data available, this data must be analyzed and the results deployed quickly and efficiently, so that we can improve our business processes. This role will be responsible for data engineering work and is a heavy pragmatic role. This role will require handling big data from different data sources leveraging Google Cloud Platform, building data pipeline and develop ETL processes in the data engineering part.
What are you going to do
- Build data pipelines for the platform;
- Analyzing the performance of the pipeline;
- Thinking about efficiency and how to get results faster;
- Write quality code for production;
- Design, build and operate ETL pipeline at scale;
- Automation of processes related to data products and machine learning products;
- Process large and complex raw data that meets business needs;
- Build workflows required for optimal extraction, transformation and loading of data from a wide variety of data sources into Google BigQuery;
- Work with BI team to create reports that utilize the data pipeline to provide actionable insights into key business performance metrics;
- Turn models into data products, collaborate with other teams, and integrate into process throughout YoungCapital.
ETL: Apache Airflow
Distributed Processing: Apache Beam (Python SDK)
Cloud: Google Cloud Platform (BigQuery / Google Dataflow/Cloud Composer/ML Engine/, etc.)
What we offer:
- Besides a salary and an awesome job in a really cool organization, there are some important things like;
- Each year, there is a budget for your education and development;
- Great benefits, such as a pension and potential bonus, travel allowance, 25 vacation days, 6.5 ADV days plus 1 additional holiday day;
- A yearly budget of €150,- which you can spend on sports-gear;
- You will have a Mac book pro or a Chromebook;
- Room for relaxation in the form of games, ping pong, table football or go to our own gym;
- You will be a part of a surprisingly good working atmosphere, including our own YoungCapital festival, various hackathons and other events;
- An awesome and healthy lunch!
What we ask:
- At least finished hbo
- You have a bachelor degree, for example in Computer Science or Artificial Intelligence;
- At least 2 years of professional data engineering experience, including SQL and manipulating large raw data for analysis;
- You have excellent knowledge of Python;
- You have knowledge of database systems (SQL/NoSQL);
- You have experience with large data sets and pre-processing raw data;
- Experience building and optimizing data pipelines and architectures;
- Build processes supporting data extraction, transformation and loading to big data system;
We are always looking for students, recent graduates and young professionals who want to make a difference, not only for our clients, but also for ourselves. Are you interested in this position? Then click on the “Apply Now!” button or send an email with your resume and cover letter to Roos Meij at firstname.lastname@example.org
Young Capital brings the best young talent in contact with companies. Therefore, we help young people to gain their place in the labor market. We do this with around 1200 employees through the labels YoungCapital, YoungCapital International and YoungCapital Professionals. With more than four million talents in eight countries, we have the greatest talent network in Europe. Are you curious about what YoungCapital stands for? Have a look at www.youngcapital.nl/over-yc/werken-bij to find out more.
- Education Level
- HBO, Universiteit
- Working hours per week
- 36 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- This role will require handling big data from different data sources leveraging Google Cloud Platform, building data pipeline and develop ETL processes in the data engineering part.
- Published at
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Deel deze vacature
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.