ASAP French customer service agent in Amsterdam
Would you like to be a part of an international corporation and are you looking for a fulltime customer service job? Do you like to help other people and do you like fashion? Is your French on a Business level and do you also speak English fluently? Then read on!
What are you going to do
An international Customer service company with clients like Expedia, Dell and Nike is looking for new French speaking costumer service agents. So do you like helping people and do you want to start in ASAP? Than this job might be perfect for you.
We are in search of employees who are available from the 23 of September for 40 hours a week. You will start with a training to learn everything about the company and procedures. After that you will be working various 8 hour shifts. Working hours are from 9:00 till 21:00 Monday to Sunday in different shifts.
What we offer
- An exciting full time job in a young international environment (start date 23 September);
- A nice start salary of €1722 per month;
- Public Travel costs compensation 100% if you live further than 10 km from work location;
- Irregular hours payment for weekend and evening shifts;
- Possibilities for development and promotions;
What we ask:
- Minimaal middelbare school-werk- en -denkniveau;
- Your written and spoken French is perfect and you speak good English;
- You have strong verbal and written communication.
Are you the perfect candidate? Click the button 'apply now' and we'll contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Middelbare school, MBO
- Working hours per week
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Customer care
Ontvang vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Vul in waar je vergelijkbare vacatures zoekt en vergeet je e-mailadres niet!
Schrijf je nu in!
Wil jij op de hoogte gehouden worden van nieuwe interessante vacatures en altijd binnen 1 muisklik kunnen solliciteren? Schrijf je in als werkzoekende!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
We heten wel YoungCapital, maar iedereen is even welkom. Ook als je al wat meer ervaring hebt. Meer weten? Check onze FAQ.