Helaas, deze vacature is niet langer actief
Wil je op de hoogte gehouden worden van soortgelijke vacatures? Schrijf je dan nu in en ontvang speciaal voor jou geselecteerde vacatures in je mailbox!DIRECT INSCHRIJVEN
Working for this company – what would that mean for you?
• A good salary, based on knowledge and experience;
• Refund of travel expenses;
• Great career opportunities;
• An inspirational work environment with enthusiastic professionals in a great team.
The department – Data Integrity Team
The position is placed within the Data Integrity team which is a central function within the Policy and Reporting Group. Main contacts on a daily basis are with the Credit Controllers, the Bank Analysis Department, Legal, and Data Management. Data Integrity is a key function that ensures the completeness and accuracy of the counterparty details in several systems as such ensuring the correct presentation of exposure- regulatory netting – solvency and Expected Credit loss Adjustment (ECLA) in relation to our counterparts.
About the position – Risk Controller
The job specifics entail participation in the Client Data Reconciliation project between several systems:
• Creation and alignment of static data between SKY and PARIS systems of Counterparty and static data;
• Creation and maintenance of static data within the Legal Data Warehouse. Counterparty records from SKY are needed to record the legal agreements.
The objective of the Client Data Reconciliation project is the counterparty static data alignment between SKY and UCL (Unique Client List)
• You are graduated from a University of Applied Sciences;
• You have knowledge of MS Office and preferable knowledge of Access and Visual Basics;
• You have good Dutch and English communication skills;
• You have Basic knowledge and/or interest in financial markets and products;
• You have experience in operating and managing monitoring/reporting systems and applications;
• You are a real team player.
Are you the motivated person that we are looking for? Then press the ‘solliciteer direct’ button to apply for this position!