- Prepare domestic VAT return for a number of entities as per indicated portfolio for the European countries
- Prepare European sales and purchase listings for the entities in the indicated portfolio,
- Prepare foreign VAT reclaim request,
- Reconcile the General Ledger VAT Account to the VAT return and Reconcile the revenue to reported revenue figures in VAT return,
- Provide follow up on open reconciliation issues,
- Prepare foreign VAT reconciliations,
- Prepare data for auditors / tax authorities in case of audit queries,
- Intrastat reporting.
DHL Maastricht offers a Relocation Package for candidates who live over 96 kilometres from the working location in Maastricht. Give us a call to find out more about this offer!
Are you excited to work for this great company? Apply for this job by clicking on the ‘solliciteer direct’ button. If you have any questions do not hesitate to call us at 0031-43 350 75 00 and ask for Chantal van Dongen.
- A competitive salary,
- The opportunity to work in one of the most international operating company,
- Training and education,
- Career opportunities within the company,
- Working in a multicultural environment,
- Travel expenses,
- Working in a motivated and social team who work hard and have fun.
- 1 to 3 years of experience in finance / accounting preferably in an international environment and a solid background of VAT knowledge
- Degree in financial / accounting / tax, with strong analytical skills
- Fluent English written and spoken. Other EU language is a plus, this also has to be fluent written and spoken.
- Knowledge of VAT legislation
- Good communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and work with strict deadlines
- Work independently and take ownership
- MS office knowledge, MS Excel must be on intermediate level
- Good knowledge of Oracle, other systems are a plus
- Proactive, investigative, problem solving skills with understanding of the business flow.
Wij versturen jouw vraag naar de recruiter van deze vacature. Je krijgt automatisch bericht als je vraag beantwoord is.