ING Amsterdam is looking for an Associate for the Valuation Support Desk
Are you interested in working at the real estate department of ING? Are you accurate, do you feel responsible and accountable, resistant to stress and are you a team player? Are you able to identify, analyze and solve issues? Keep reading because you could be the right person for this position!
ING Wholesale Banking Credit & Trading Risk has a group wide responsibility for the application of credit risk policy and processes the Commercial Banking corporate and counterparty lending business of ING. Credit & Trading Risk /RE Finance is responsible for assessing and approving (real estate) credit proposals, portfolio management, reporting.
About the position
The VSD is a.o. responsible for commissioning of valuations on behalf of ING Bank N.V. to external valuation companies.
Furthermore another responsibility of the VSD is the execution of periodic Quality reviews of external valuation reports to ensure that the reports comply with internal and external regulations, portfolio management related tasks and valuation support activities.
In the role of associate VSD you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the coordination of internal and external valuations (planned and unplanned) and related administrative tasks;
- Monitoring the steps in the valuations process for the valuations that have been commissioned by you;
- Creating of the valuation instruction;
- Data entry of external valuation reports in source system and performing a 4-eyes check;
- Participating in projects within the VSD, such as index/model based valuation, IT changes & developement, department reporting and other projects that will have impact on the VSD.
Wat wij bieden:
Working for the ING – what would that mean for you
- A salary of €17,38;
- A partial refund of travel expenses;
- Great career opportunities;
- An inspirational work environment with enthusiastic professionals in a great team.
Wat wij vragen:
- Need to have a Bachelor degree in business economics (or similar);
- Need to have relevant banking experience (3 – 5 years) with a relevant banking products (e.g. Real Estate Finance);
- Need to have excellent ex- and internal communication skills (as demonstrated in prior roles);
- Need to have excellent oral and written skills, in English and Dutch, are essential;
- And since we consider good teamwork to be essential to achieving the best results, we also find it very important that you play a positive role within our team.
Are you the motivated person that we are looking for? Then press the ‘solliciteer direct’ button to apply for this position!
Solliciteren: Ben jij de perfecte kandidaat voor deze vacature en voldoe je aan de eisen? Klik dan op de knop 'Solliciteer direct!' en we nemen zo snel mogelijk contact met je op!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Fulltime (ervaren)