Digital Marketing Placement Swedish division in Hoofddorp
Letar du efter ett utmanande internship inom online marknadsföring i ett internationellt företag? YoungCapital is the largest student employment company in the Netherlands and we are growing internationally under the name of StudentJob! We are searching for a top undergraduate to join our Swedish division at the StudentJob headquarters in Hoofddorp.
StudentJob International is operating in many European countries. We strive to be the ultimate online job portal for students benefiting both students and companies with regards to recruitment for temporary/full-time jobs, internships, placements and graduate jobs. Your role will be essential in implementing effective marketing strategies to contribute to our success!
What will I be expected to do?
- You will manage the StudentJob.se website, attracting students and employers to register
- Your focus will be on SEO & referral partners, meaning you’ll spend a lot of time writing / optimizing content on our website and contacting partners to start or improve cooperations
- You’ll analyze the performance of the website using Google Analytics and other tools
- You’ll be in charge of our social media presence on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- You’ll respond to all clients, from big name companies to students
- You’ll support the Swedish sales team by for example gathering website data used for sales purposes (you’re not expected to do any sales tasks yourself)
- We really appreciate you bringing in new ideas!
Wat wij bieden:
- An innovative, friendly, and young office – there is always time and space for relaxing and socializing!
- A challenging, diversifying and independent placement surrounded by +/- 35-40 international colleagues
- Online marketing team consists of 8 other interns from all over Europe, led by an experienced digital marketer who will train and help you
- Trainings on SEO, Google Analytics, Facebook ads / Adwords, reporting, online marketing as a whole, conversion rate optimization
- A competitive European placement salary & reimbursement of travel expenses
- Possibility of an Erasmus grant
- Bonus system to earn extra days off (per 6 months: 4 days off guaranteed– 6 more to earn!)
- Free lunch, snacks and all the coffee you can drink (and free beer on Friday afternoons)
- Ping-Pong tournaments, boat trips and much more!
Wat wij vragen:
- You’re currently studying at a University or Business School
- You’re preferably studying International Business/Marketing/Communication
- You speak Swedish at native speaker level
- You enjoy writing texts and working with numbers / data
- You’re interested in international business and online marketing
- You have the right to live, work and study in Europe
- Preferably you can start as soon as possible
- Preferably you are available for at least 6 months
Interested in this challenging and diverse placement where you’ll get lots of responsibility?
Click Apply Now or send your resume and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to hearing from you!
- HBO, Universiteit
- Amsterdam, Hoofddorp, Schiphol
- Stage, Afstudeerstage
- Gepubliceerd op