(Junior) Accountmanager Germany StudentJob International in Hoofddorp
StudentJob International is a part of YoungCapital group and active in Germany, Belgium, France, Spain, UK., Sweden, Austria, Ireland and Switzerland as an online jobboard for students and graduates. In the past few years we have been growing extensively and established client-relations with many international companies. For more information you can visit our website: studentjob.de studentjob.at nebenjob.de
Due to our rapid growth we are looking to welcome a sales representative for the German market in our YoungCapital International team in Hoofddorp (a city nearby Amsterdam). This is primarily a commercial role in a high growth environment. Focus is on sales and new business development. In short: a great commercial challenge in an international environment! You will be mainly working on our job board StudentJob.de and Nebenjob.de.
Your most important tasks and responsibilities:
- Generating new business through acquisition by telephone and face-to-face meetings.
- Development and deployment of new products and services for your clients.
- Build and manage a strong relationship with online marketing for operating the website.
- Manage relationships with existing clients.
- Sales and new business. Proactively generate new business with corporates/high volume companies or agencies.
- Key account management. Develop an intensive relationship with your top 10 accounts, according an account planning. This involves forecast, contact moments by phone and on location.
- Develop new products/services for your top clients, initiate pilots and tailor made offerings.
What we offer
- A strong foundation for your commercial career.
- A substantive position in an international environment.
- Good salary, reimbursement of travel expenses, a bonus and various incentive programs.
- Education and training in our YoungCapital University.
- A job where you work amongst fun colleagues in an international environment with the best atmosphere!
- 25 holidays + additional 6,5 (ADV days)
- At least finished hbo
- A born seller, entrepreneurial.
- Excellent communicator, able to work independently.
- Experienced in generating new business and maintaining, managing relations with existing customers.
- Ambitious, full of energy, eager to learn.
- You take your own initiative and want to be responsible for your career growth.
- Organised worker, stress-proof, eye for detail.
- You are a native German speaker and you speak english fluently.
- Sales experience is a plus.
- Experience in recruiting / HR and online-media is a plus.
YoungCapital is the market leader for HR-solutions and young talent. Our services are focused on students, graduates, trainees and young professionals. Internationally we have over 5 million active users in our network, this makes us the biggest network for online talent in Europe. Our clients are mostly large international companies and governments. Both in our job stores and headquarters, our people work with enthusiasm and passion for their jobs, which is to offer professional and flexible services to our clients! Are you curious as to what YoungCapital is more/all about? Go to our website www.youngcapital.nl
Are you the perfect candidate? Send in your application by clicking on the button and we will contact you as soon as possible!
- Education Level
- Universiteit, MBO, HBO
- Working hours per week
- 40 - 40
- Type of Contract
- Fulltime (startersfunctie), Fulltime (ervaren)
- Responsible for
- Account management, Sales, Customer relation
- Published at
Stel ons een vraag over deze vacature!
Wij versturen jouw vraag naar de recruiter van deze vacature. Je krijgt automatisch bericht als je vraag beantwoord is.
Ontvang nieuwe vergelijkbare vacatures in je mailbox
Geef hieronder aan in welke omgeving je een vergelijkbare functie zoekt en ontvang nieuwe relevante vacatures in je mailbox.